ADVERTISEMENT

Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 7669|Reply: 10

VoIP(Voice over Internet Protocol)IP Phone System

[Copy link]
Post time 19-12-2012 12:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
VoIP(Voice over Internet Protocol)IP Phone System

VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a quite recent advancement in telephony systems. It uses a packet switched network, like the internet, to pass digitized voice data from one point to another. This allows telecommunications companies to squeeze more conversations in the same amount of bandwidth. Even home users can use VoIP handsets, or through computers via software, to call other people who are online for free.

i have supply this service and product, pls pm me for futher info.

Thanks

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-4-2020 04:11 PM | Show all posts
VoIP is especially useful for doing business because it is more secure than traditional communication. Since the technology implies all options for transmitting voice over IP, this makes it possible to use it in various video surveillance systems, in warning systems, when broadcasting webinars. All these features are available on the IP-service hottelecom

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2020 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Hello! Thank you for this recommendation. To be honest, you post inspired me to read about it and implement it into my business. I started with learning about outbound call center software and now it seems a perfect variant for me. It should help me to improve sales and draw attention to my production.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2021 04:54 PM | Show all posts
For my B2B business, I use https://zorra.com/en/services/pbx . I’ve started out using their services back in November last year, with some basic virtual number stuff to test the waters, which left me very pleasantly surprised, and I started to talk to their customer support (Who were very friendly and helpful) about how they could help me out more and more, and before I knew it

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2021 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Hi,
All you have to do is sign up for a Receive SMS on virtual online numbers with a provider, and that’s it. You can use that number on any device you want. It doesn’t matter what you use primarily - your laptop, PC, tablet, or phone.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2021 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Zulus44 replied at 28-4-2021 03:18 PM
Hi,
All you have to do is sign up for a Receive SMS on virtual online numbers with a provider, and ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2021 04:21 PM | Show all posts
VoIP has been such a lifesaver for my online business throughout this MCO period. I'm using a virtual phone system called Omni Hotline and it helps me manage everything that I had to do on my business landline and phone on a single mobile phone.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2022 04:26 AM | Show all posts
What VOIP telephony service would you recommend? We have a medium-sized business, we have our own department of managers who answer the calls. But our call pool is constantly overcrowded. The service we use is not able to handle the load.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2022 04:32 AM | Show all posts
We need better service. Can someone suggest that I use it for my business. It is very important to me to switch to a better service.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2022 04:34 AM | Show all posts
Then you'd better switch to a more powerful service that targets both medium and large businesses. For you, I would recommend this voip system https://1voicetech.com/solutions/voip from all such systems, for the reason that it is easily scalable, it has a huge number of different functions that allow you to install such a system both on a PC and on phones and answer calls from a convenient for you devices

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2022 06:10 PM | Show all posts
I advice you Continent Telecom if you wish to solve these tasks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

4-10-2022 09:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113577 second(s), 25 queries .