CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 16727|Reply: 4

[Accesories & Hobbies] Do you want some high-quality weed grinders?

[Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2020 06:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A grinder is a universal device that allows you to quickly and easily grind smoking mixtures at home. Today, grinders are represented in large numbers in the market of smoking accessories. But choosing a really high-quality best weed grinder can be difficult if you do not know the features of the main models and expect too much from a simple gadget. Let VAPE4EVER take you to find really high-quality grinder.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2020 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Nice thing. I think, I will buy it. BTW, do you sell tent fans? I need it too.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2020 06:08 PM | Show all posts
MrSandman replied at 7-4-2020 05:31 PM
Nice thing. I think, I will buy it. BTW, do you sell tent fans? I need it too.

I don't think this guy will answer your question. Because this thread is really old. BTW, if you want a new tent fan, I can tell you, where to find it. I bought one brand new fan not so long ago. One of my friends told me that I can find a good one using review from https://topgrows.com site. I have read it and picked a good fan. You can do the same thing. It's only good stuff there. And if OP will answer your message, you can ask him, if he has one of those. If he has - pick it without any doubts. This stuff is decent.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2021 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Salliduc at 5-2-2021 04:35 AM

I'm afraid that I was late with the answer, but I also looked for such a trimmer and found it. You can, of course, purchase an automatic trimmer for $ 100,000 to get the job done, but the price doesn't pay off. Typically, we are talking about clippers, the work with which requires constant physical exertion, which can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. The main problem for many cannabis growers is organizing inventory management. I read an interview with Dayton and it (production) is a prototype of a scissors controlled through a touch panel - that is, a person does not have to hold them in his hands. But Robbie Flannery from SPARC says about another model, it's something like a mechanical scissors. In particular, I can no longer imagine how to do without my "toy", therefore, in parallel with the production of the pharmacy version, I buy an analog one and the vape pen makes me happy, very satisfied.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2021 03:14 AM | Show all posts
You need to understand that buying herbs should only be available to adults. So before you buy this product  in the online store, you need to be an adult and live in a country where the use of marijuana is allowed, because otherwise you will simply be answered in ordering. If all is well, then this store can advise you https://express-marijuana.com/ Here you will find the best products on the market at good prices. I have been their regular customer for a long time and everything suits me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

4-10-2022 09:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090128 second(s), 21 queries .