Search
View

[Accesories & Hobbies] Trusafe Security / Chubb 24/7 monitoring services

[Copy link]

Author: muszzo       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 11-9-2019 04:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by muszzo at 11-9-2019 04:24 PM

Without Chubb 24/7 Professional Monitoring, Are You Really Secure?
Some companies thought CCTV as real security - but if you happen to leave your smartphone on silent or dont check it actively throughout the day, your home will always be left vulnerable to burglar intrusion.

With Chubb 24/7 monitoring, when one of your door and window sensors detects an intruder, itll communicate with your control panel and onto Chubb monitoring centers. Security monitoring professionals receive the signal and call you before contacting the police - unless you cancel the alarm, we send the proper authorities to ensure your safety. Thats real 24/7 security.

• 24/7/365 professional monitoring
  • No extra charge for monitoring fire, environmental, and life safety emergencies
  • Lightning-fast response times
  • Highly trained professionals with access to emergency responders

truSafe security is certified partner of Chubb 24/7 Professional monitoring. truSafe security is the authorized Chubb partner in providing wireless home security system.

Why truSafe security?

truSafe security is certified distributor of Interlogix, a leading security provider to the residential and commercial building security system worldwide from USA.
We understand the pain of conventional unreliable alarm where Malaysian experience high false alarm on the wired obsolete security system. Thus,  truSafe mission is to deliver professional grade modern security system & Chubb 24/7 Professional monitoring to you.
With truSafe security, you'll enjoy the comfort and convenience of an award-winning security panel paired with Chubb 24/7 Professional monitoring to secure your home.

Safer

✔ High End Security (EN Security Grade II)
✔ Chubb 24/7 professional monitoring service
✔ encrypted connection
✔ backup for unexpected (simcard backup, 24 hours battery)
✔ 3-5 years long battery life sensors
✔ complete solution for every house
Smarter

✔ smart integration (alarm, surveillance, life safety, smart automation)
✔ smart home (Yale, Samsung)
✔ best mobile apps
✔ no hacking
✔ level 2 remote support
Affordable

✔ easy payment plan
✔ affordable price
✔ 2 years on-site warranty

Basic Plan :
Chubb 24/7 basic Professional Monitoring service with FREE starter kit (worth RM899)
  • pre-launch promo: RM 59/month (usual price: RM79)

https://ibb.co/zQwB3BT

https://ibb.co/PFxkqSk

https://ibb.co/b35SfFS

Whats is the starter kit :
  • 1 x Smart hub
  • 2 x Door/Window sensors
  • 1 x Keyfob remote
  • 1 x trusafe security outdoor sign

Warranty:
  • 2 Years on-site

[Muszafar], Sales Representative di truSafe smart security Sdn. Bhd.

Call me at [010-6696383] to find out more about the quote, site survey and methods of installing Chubb 24/7 Monitoring - truSafe security alerts in your home.

Learn more about our pre-launch promo (limited users).
Have a nice day.

FaQ

What is professional monitoring?
Professional monitoring is one of the most important functions of real home security. Your system transmits alarm signals to Chubb Monitoring Center, a sophisticated 24/7 call center staffed by highly trained professionals who can rapidly notify police or fire during any emergency. The professionals in Chubb monitoring center will alert the correct authorities, no matter where you are.

Who gets notifications when my alarm goes off?
Can I choose who I want to be notified?
Once you activate monitoring with Chubb-truSafe Security, you will specify a list of emergency contacts. With professional monitoring, once an alarm goes off, the Chubb Monitoring Center will begin contacting the individuals on your list. You can update the list anytime.

You'll receive notifications through your mobile app, but you'll also have our patented alert system that connects as many emergency contacts as you want. When an alarm goes off, you and your emergency contacts will automatically receive your choice of voice calls from Chubb Security while we work on your behalf to contact help if it's needed. You can also quickly declare a false alarm if necessary.

Are wireless security systems secure?
Absolutely. It's much easier for an intruder to cut a landline than disrupt the wireless signal to the Monitoring Center. If an intruder tries to disable your security panel or base, it will set off an alarm before the system is compromised.
Wireless sensors are also secure. Since they aren't constrained by phone lines or wall mounts, they can be placed out of view of intruders. If a sensor is tampered with, an alarm will be triggered as well.
Drawbacks of a traditional security system:
Being fully wired, the connection can be interrupted with a single loose cable
Easy for burglars to chop off the wires
Limited access for homeowners
Less technological advancements
Most of the researchers and experts have proved automatic/modern security systems to be better than the traditional ones. With no hassle of manual planning and management, wireless technology and active alertness, modern security systems have won the race of being a safe and a secure device for your house and commercial space.

Can I turn the alarm system on and off?
Yes, all of our systems provide 3 ways to arm or disarm your system - Passcode on the control panel, the truSafe Security mobile app, or keyfob remote.

Can my system be connected to smart-home devices, such as smart lights, and locks?
Smart-home devices are a great way to enhance the real home security we provide. truSafe security hub support z-wave smart home devices (malaysia z-wave frequency 921.4)

Do pets trigger motion sensors?
In general, only pets over 26kg are capable of triggering motion sensors.truSafe professional installers will assist and advise our customers in the best location possible.
When a security breach occurs, does my system tell me where in my home it happened?
Yes. Each sensor protects a door, window, or area, and will indicate the location of the breach when an alarm occurs.
Can I take my system with me if I move to a new home?
Yes. That's one of the advantages of a wireless self-installed system. Contact truSafe security to assist u in relocation to your new home. Your monthly rate will remain the same.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.086074s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list