Search
View

Humans now filled with hatred ---we are heading to end age soon

[Copy link]

Author: Truth.8       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 7-9-2019 07:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-9-2019 07:09 PM

yes, true...we heading to end age soon... just WATCH  the disasater ...thats how I feel with my six sense

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2019 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Nonsense ... People are not filled with hatred.

People are actually waking up and stop listening to fools, politicians and Muallahs. They are asking questions, demanding actions and understand that actions of these (above mentioned) morons are affecting them and their future generations.

People understanding that religious nonsense (especially from Christianity and Islam) doesn't do crap for them in real life except to control them like cows and sheeps.

That is not hatred. That is Common Sense and fear that they (the public) had allowed these morons do what they pleases for far too long and result is the Natural Disasters we are facing.

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 8-9-2019 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 8-9-2019 12:44 PM
Sephiroth replied at 8-9-2019 11:05 AM
Nonsense ... People are not filled with hatred.

People are actually waking up and stop listening ...

Before you write, I would advise u  use your tiny brain...
I am   writing base on my sense  : sudden death fish-sudden death insects- animals movement- sudden death good soul -etc

also greed ..power- lack of spritiuality and  hostile  towards nature ...the nature  will pay back in due time..just wait and see

there is one place on earth  that are safe ....I m  not going say where this place...I wil go there when my  six sense says so...a place where few humans stay highly spritiual  humans...highly spritiual place-mystic ....China -USA will worst  nature disaster going wipe them out..that include India  heading to corrupt nations...even India launched  the rocket  it  did not work  ...no  blessing from GOD...Modi should realise what he doing is  wrong to use this money for rocket rather  can use it to help the needy poor peoples -homeless kids and improve the  infrastructure ..but modi failed... I assured, if India   going launch another rocket....100% failed again...GOD   not on their side..

until now, the rocket yet to be located...THE ALMIGHTY POWER

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2019 03:13 PM | Show all posts
I am   writing base on my sense ...

Your sense is as corrupted and blind as your soul.

... there is one place on earth  that are safe ....

Yeah, inside a grave. Good luck crawling in there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.074810s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list